6.5.16

Peiliee Shop review 4

Hi sweeties~
I know that I don't post many articles now, I should take time for it... But I'm back with a review for the lovely (and my favourite) shop : Peiliee Shop (Facebook)~ I ordered different stuff a while ago and I finally came back to my parents' house to open my package! I ordered a kitty top, a Sailor Moon bag and a super cute Card Captor Sakura rag~ And Peiliee gifted me these adorable socks for my birthday... >/ / /<



Some photos of my huge package, I always love opening it because it's like a Christmas present! *^* As you can see, the rag was bent in the package, but now it's perfectly flat! Actually I was quite worried about it... You'll see the next photos. ^-^




Card Captor Sakura rag
I was my birthday present from my parents, I was so happy! The color is exactly the same as showed in the pictures, so it matches perfectly with the pink of my room~ I was surprised because it's so soft!! I want to sleep on it, aaaah... And the quality is really good, it doesn't slide because the underside is sticky. The funny thing is that it keep your foot prints (or everything else) when you walk on it! Haha



Kitty top
First thing: it's sooooo cheap and the quality is really good!! I'm totally in love with it, the inside is soft like clouds... :3 The material is stretchy, I think it might fit a European size XS to M. Nevertheless, the color is more ivory than white, but it's still beautiful for me~




Sailor Moon phone bag (for Iphone 6s plus)
I bought it because it was thinking of summer with balads and I often wear dresses, aaand... there are no pockets on my dresses and skirts. So I found this accessory very useful when you don't want to take your big handbag. Haha This one is actually an offbrand Sailor Moon accessory but the quality seems good (I just have to use it and see if the color doesn't disappear too quickly). It was also affordable for my little budget and my phone (which is a Samsung Galaxy S4) goes easlily inside. There's just one thing that show it's not a real: the colored "diamante" are not paste at the right place.




Kiki's Japanese high school socks
I got this pair in white with the cat from Kiki's Delivery Service, I think I will mach them with a school uniform, it could be so cute~ *^* The quality is really good, they are very thick and stretchy.

Thank you Peiliee for the Peter Rabbit's socks, it was a nice birthday gift!!  There's the cute rabbit on both! I really love socks, in particular classical ones with little details~ They are also made of good quality products.




Postage : ****
My package arrived a long time after I made my order because the top and the rag weren't in stock. After it was sent, I received my package maybe in the 10 days following. I always chose the cheapest shipping method (with a tracking number), and I'm still happy with it~

Packaging : *****
Everything was wrapped individually, and the cardboard box was enough strong to protect the products (because it was a bit damaged).

Quality : *****
Very good quality for the price of each item,  I think Peiliee Shop tries to promote good quality products with cheaper prices! 





What is your favorite item I got?
You can find more photos of my order on Instagram (@mistiejolie)!
Bye bye~

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire